Full-Time Administrative Lead
Cornerstone Physiotherapy is regarded as one of the top physiotherapy providers in our industry. We were founded in 2008 by physiotherapists who believed that rehabilitation could be done better. This meant truly understanding what a patient-first experience entails and fostering a team environment that focused on looking forward and never settled on the status quo.
Since then, we have grown from our humble roots in central Toronto, to 5 locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area. And through the years, we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients reach their recovery goals, forged tight-knit relationships with our local communities, yet still continued to deliver the personal touch that usually comes from the energy of a fledgling start-up.
And in 2021 we were proud to be voted Top Physiotherapy Clinic in the GTA (Top Choice Awards TM).
Cornerstone Physiotherapy is looking for a Central Office Administrative Lead who can bring energy, empathy, and a willingness to go the extra mile to a role that’s critical to our vision. You will enjoy challenges and will always look for an opportunity to be better. You will be a doer, and independent thinker, helping to build our company up, out and beyond.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Full time position starting at $50,000 yearly salary
- Home base will be at our 55 University Ave. clinic however you MUST have the ability to drive to any of our other clinics (Toronto, North York, Burlington, Markham)
- You will have a set 40 hour work week, however your schedule will occasionally fluctuate to help with front desk coverage as the need arises. Our clinics generally operate from 7am – 8pm.
- You will be the first point of contact for our patients. You’ll be friendly, helpful, kind and attentive. You’ll have excellent communication skills.
- Primary responsibilities will include receiving and making phone calls. Answering email and chat enquiries. Responding to faxes, legal requests and paper correspondence
- Your role will also grow to include insurance reconciliation and billing, working with our motor vehicle accident and WSIB accounts, and aiding our accounts receivable department
- When it’s time to play, expect to get silly at staff events, to feel uplifted by our company culture, and to meet some life-long friends
- New team members must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Don’t just love what you do, love where you do it! Join Team Cornerstone.
Give us your best, and we promise to give you ours.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please ensure your resume has a cover letter.