Amjad holds two degrees in Human Kinetics and Athletic Therapy. He understands the importance of a focused clinical assessment to inform massage therapy treatments that can be as specific and effective as possible. Amjad’s treatments can include soft tissue release, muscle energy techniques, fascial stretch therapy, and active strengthening exercise prescription.
Athletics have been a central part of Amjad’s life with a focus on soccer and basketball. His experience with competitive sport and recovering from sport-related injuries has given him an appreciation of the importance of pain-free movement to a person quality of life.
- Honours Bachelor of Science with specialization in Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa (2011)
- Honours Bachelor of Applied Science with specialization in Athletic Therapy, Sheridan College (2019)
- Massage Therapy Diploma, Sutherland-Chan (2017)
Post Graduate Certifications
- Mobilization of the Neuroimmune System- Neuro Orthopedic Institute
- Fascial Stretch Therapy Level 1-Stretch To Win
- Soft Tissue Release Training Level 1
- Canadian Athletic Therapy Association
- Ontario Athletic Therapy Association
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
“Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion..”
- Amjad can be found listening to just about anything!