- Brock University Bachelor Physical Education, Minor History (2015)
- Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy (2021)
Post Graduate Certifications
- Humber College Exercise Science & Lifestyle Management Post Grad (2016)
- Concussion Management (2018)
- Chronic Pain Management (2018)
- College of Kinesiologists Ontario (CKO)
- College Massage Therapists Ontario (CMTO)
- Aboriginal Sport and Leadership Award Humber College (2016)
- Brayden is Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Brayden draws on his comprehensive training and his personal involvement in sport to help patients recover from injury. He is fascinated by the physical transformation that comes with healing, but also endeavours to help people transform their lifestyle to achieve health and fitness goals. The breadth of his formal training allows him to adapt his treatment style based on his patients needs.
As the youngest of three boys growing up in King City, Brayden was inspired to play every sport he could. He is competitive at the provincial level in disc golf and has competed provincially in snowboarding. You can also find him on the tennis court, hockey rink or baseball diamond depending on the season. Brayden is a travel buff and looks forward to going to explore Australia someday soon. But he is just as happy getting wrapped up in a fantasy novel or history book.
“When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life, and strength. Give thanks for your food, and the joy of living.”
- The Expanse, Futurama, Modern Family