- Sutherland-Chan School & Teaching Clinic (2013)
- Pilates Certificate – Body Harmonics
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Jennifer has a way of brightening everyone’s day. She approaches all of her relationships with a refreshing mix of empathy and humour. Trained at the Sutherland Chan school in Toronto, she has been an integral part of the rehabilitation team at Cornerstone. Jennifer models a healthy active lifestyle and enjoys hot yoga, pilates, barre classes as well as tennis and circuit training. In her youth she was an accomplished gymnast with two first-place finishes in the floor routine at the City Wide final.
Jennifer grew up in Toronto in a home full of art and music. She excelled in the arts, in particular with the human form. This led her to an anatomy and drawing course that provided the spark that led her to pursue massage therapy as a career. Ask Jenn about the time she went skiing….or perhaps walking down the alps!
- Two kitties from the streets, Penny and Huxley. They are brother and sister.
“If you’re going through hell keep going.” – Sir Winston Churchill
- Etta James, Solomon Burke, Sam Cooke. She also loves Folk and Rock.
What Jennifer's patients say...
RMT Jennifer Hay is one of the best.