- University of Windsor- Bachelors of Arts and Science- BASc
- University of Western Ontario – Masters of Physical Therapy MPT
Post Graduate Certifications
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physical Therapy (FCAMPT)
- AFCI Acupuncture Level 1
- Mckenzie MDT Levels A, B, and C
- Introduction to Chronic Pain
- Integrated Dry Needling pending
- Cornerstone Physiotherapy – Principles of Long COVID Rehabilitation
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Megan is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Megan is an experienced Physiotherapist with an impressive list of post-graduate qualifications and credentials. She couples this with a passion for the profession and a mission to make a meaningful connection with her patients. She believes that a strong therapeutic relationship based on trust and respect is the foundation of any recovery plan.
Growing up outside Windsor Ontario, Megan is the youngest of four. Physical activity and sport has been a part of her life from the beginning. At a towering 5’3” she is mightier than she may appear! Megan loves to combine her love of physical activity and food with travel to interesting destinations.
- Rotary Clubs of Canada
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style” Maya Angelou
- Friends, Modern Family, The Office, Only Murders in the Building
- none yet, but stay tuned!
- Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton