- BA Kinesiology (Honours) – Western University
- Masters of Science (Physical Therapy) – University of Alberta
Post Graduate Certifications
- Embodia (Pain science, shoulder update, hip update)
- Exercise Prescription, Physical Activity and Ageing Conference
- Pain Symposium – OPA
- Women’s Health Symposium
- Visceral Manipulation- Barell Institute
- Myofascial Release level 1 – Barnes
- McKenzie level A, B, C
- Acupuncture level 1-AFCI
- Orthopedic division, Manual Therapy level 1
- Principles of Long COVID Rehabilitation – Cornerstone Physiotherapy.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Nora is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Nora is an experienced therapist that understands that knowledge is the path to reducing fear and uncertainty for her patients. She draws on a wealth of professional and personal experience to ensure her patients have a complete understanding of the path to recovery. Nora has also given back to her profession extensively as a district President of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association.
Born and raised in Scarborough Ontario, Nora was immersed in a part of Ontario that had people from all over the world. She loved experiencing her friends and neighbours diverse food, music and customs. Nora brings a personal perspective to the rehabilitation process. Ask her about her ATV accident that resulted in many surgeries and over a year of rehab. She knows what it takes to get back on her feet! She is into Ballet, Jazz and Pilates, and she is a BIG Formula 1 fan! At home she loves spending time with her family at the cottage or she may be found doing a little happy dance while cooking up something delicious!
- York Region Scarborough District of Ontario Physiotherapy Association (Secretary, President Elect and President)
“Knowing is half the battle” G.I. Joe
- Great British Bake Off, Schitt’s Creek, Downton Abbey
- Everything from Johnny Cash to Doja Cat