- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – 2018
- University of Toronto, Master of Science in Physical Therapy – 2020
- Philip is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Along with a strong understanding of orthopaedic injuries, Philip brings a wealth of experience from his own participation in sport and training. He has been both the varsity athlete and the team trainer for high level sport. This has taught him how to expertly design a treatment plan to create the change that a patient requires. Philip’s patients benefit from a very focused approach that aims to address the root cause of their problem.
Growing up in Markham Ontario, Philip comes from a family of engineers. He excelled in Math and Science and initially pursued a career in engineering. He quickly learned that he could not ignore his passion for Physiotherapy and successfully changed course. He is a football and rugby enthusiast and a musician! Oddly, even though he is left handed, he plays a right handed bass guitar. Ask Philip about the time he had to learn to drive a manual transmission in 10 min to save his own life and that of a few strangers.
“The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary”
- Philip approaches music the way George Costanza approaches clothing. There is a time for everything and it is all based on mood.
- Breaking Bad, Friends, Fargo