- Honours Bachelor of Science with High Distinction (Psychology & Human Biology) – University of Toronto
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy – University of Toronto
Post Graduate Certifications
- PHS: Non-Internal Introductory Pelvic Health Course
- Acupuncture Canada: AA1 Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture
- PHS: Level 1 – Female and Male Incontinence
- PHS: Level 2 – Female and Male Pelvic Pain
- PHS: Level 3 – Biopsychosocial Reframed
- Certification in Clinical Hypnosis with Clients & Groups (University of Toronto)
- Principles of Long COVID Rehabilitation – Cornerstone Physiotherapy.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Queenie is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Queenie LOVES being a physiotherapist and pours a great deal of passion into her work. She sees her role as helping people to replenish their lives with health, love, passion and joy! She gives back to the profession regularly by speaking and teaching at various industry events. In addition to her Long COVID practice with Cornerstone she is an accomplished pelvic health physiotherapist. Queenie has university level training in psychology and brings this lens to her practice as a physiotherapist.
Queenie was born and raised in Richmond Hill. While she appears to be very extroverted she actually likes a lot of quiet alone time. She is a self-starter. As a kid she did not like piano lessons, but instead of giving up she went home and taught herself! Ask Queenie about the only pet she ever had – a turtle. Somehow it RAN AWAY? C’mon Queenie, how does a turtle run away?
- U of T Next Steps Conference, Panelist Speaker & Alumni Ambassador
- U of T MSc Physical Therapy Program, Adjunct Lecturer, Laboratory Assistant, Curriculum Feedback & Mentor
- U of T Interfaculty Pain Curriculum, Lead Group Facilitator
- U of T Undergraduate Psychology Department, Panelist Speaker & Mentor
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” ― Theodore Roosevelt
- The Good Place, The Mandalorian