The following list outlines the recommended device brands that will work with our Long COVID program. If you already have a device that is not on this list, your Physiotherapist in your initial appointment can discuss with you whether your device monitors the necessary heart and activity metrics to ensure this program is successful for you!
- Any version of Apple Watch is compatible with the program
- Apple devices are the preferred monitoring devices due to the nature of the data they collect and how it is organized
*Please note that you will be required to purchase an app for a one-time fee to allow data export from your device ($6.99)
- Any FitBit SmartWatch is compatible with the program
- Many of the FitBit Trackers will also work (including the Charge, Luxe and Inspire lines)
- The device needs to be able to show the user their heart rate in real time
*Please note that you will be required to provide your Physiotherapist with access to your Fitbit account to monitor your data
- Most Garmin SmartWatches and trackers are compatible with the program
- The device needs to be able to show the user their heart rate in real time, not only while doing a ‘workout’
- Also please ensure that the devices monitors Heart Rate Variability *see specifications page on the particular device you are interested in
*Please note that you will be required to provide your Physiotherapist with access to your Garmin Connect account to monitor your data
Questions? We're happy to help!
Choosing the right service provider can be a big decision. We’re dedicated to answering any questions you have to help you make the best choice. Contact us today and ask us anything!Call us at (416) 595-5353