- Michigan State University, Bachelors of Science in Dietetics
Post Graduate Certifications
- Dietetic Internship at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Commission on Dietetic Registration Exam US credentialing
- College of Dietitians of Ontario Registration Exam
- Stanford Chronic Disease Self Management Program Facilitator Training
- Dietitians of Canada
- College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Parent volunteer at my children’s school.
Heather understands that making meaningful changes to a person’s recovery with dietetic strategies is about much more than simply knowing what to eat. She is a compassionate and understanding partner in the process of discovering how to interpret her patient’s bodily cues and intuition about what they need. She brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Cornerstone team effectively helping people supercharge their recovery. Heather started her career in the US and moved to Canada in 2015. She loves living and working in Canada.
Heather grew up in Northville Michigan on a farm where she baled hay, cared for animals and showed horses. After many years here in Canada there is only the smallest trace of that Michigan accent left! In her spare time Heather loves yoga, hiking and gardening. Heather also enjoys spending time with her twin daughters and husband. Make an appointment with Heather now to begin the process of learning how to optimally fuel your recovery!
- Sebastian the house cat.
“Bloom where you are planted” ~ 15th Century French saying
- Schitt’s Creek and Jann
- Amos Lee, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John