- Queen’s University, BScH Kinesiology
- University of Toronto, MScPT
Post Graduate Certifications
- Sport first responder/certified first aid October
- Sport/Athletic taping
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (Orthopaedic and sport divisions)
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Motionball – An organization that promotes sport and activity for special Olympians
- 2018 Special Olympics Ontario school championships
- Ross is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Ross is an analytical clinician. He loves to dive into the problem and fully understand what is happening with the patient. From there he can build a plan that will deliver results within the confines of what that specific person is capable of implementing. With a background in University varsity football, basketball, soccer and ultimate frisbee, Ross brings a solid knowledge of strength and conditioning. He has also undertaken a year long rehabilitation following an ACL rupture. This experience has helped him to understand the challenges that each patient faces more deeply.
Ross grew up in Peterborough, Ontario and has recently moved to Toronto. He looks forward to getting involved in the recreational sport scene here and to experience all of the amazing Food Toronto has to offer. Ask Ross about the weekly online cooking show he hosted during the pandemic. Word has it he makes a mean deep fried mac and cheese burger bun!
- “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” Theodore Roosevelt
- Mystery breed rescue dog named Tilley
- Avicii, Madeon, Porter Robinson
- Community, How I Met Your Mother, Final Space
What Ross' patients say...
Met with Ross Cameron. Professional and friendly. Asked a ton of very well-thought-out questions to assess my injury. Explained everything about my situation and answered all questions. Clear and concise. Gave me exercises and every time explained the goal of the exercise. This is the third time (and third clinic) I have gone to physio and the only time I thought it was worth my time. Highly recommend.