- B.Sc. (Rehabilitation Science) McGill University
- M.Sc. (Applied) Physical Therapy, McGill University
Post Graduate Certifications
- Mckenzie Institute International Part A Lumbar Spine
- Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal (AIM) Level 1
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- English, Mandarin
- Charlotte is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Charlotte appreciates that every patient is different and has a unique set of circumstances that require consideration. She believes that rehab success requires the therapist to treat the whole patient and any intervention must be customized. Charlotte’s patients benefit from a kind and compassionate approach to delivering an evidence based and pragmatic treatment plan.
Born in China, Charlotte moved to Montreal in 2014. She completed her education at McGill and came to Toronto shortly after. She loves exploring all of the different cuisines that Toronto has to offer and she spends her free time playing badminton and ultimate frisbee. Charlotte loves music. She has played the piano since age 6 and taught herself to play guitar!
“When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like, “Whaaaat?” Phil Dunphy
- None yet – but stay tuned.
- Jay Chou
- Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Grey’s Anatomy, Attack on Titan, One Piece