- B.Sc. (Rehabilitation Science), McGill University, 2019
- M.Sc. (Applied) Physical Therapy, McGill University, 2021
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Quinn is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Quinn strongly believes that a Physiotherapist should focus on building a career based on service to their patients. She considers it a privilege to use her skills and knowledge to assist people to overcome the obstacles they are facing. Quinns patients quickly realize that she is deeply committed to their success and it motivates them to achieve the best outcomes possible.
Born and raised in Southeast China, Quinn relocated to Montreal at the age of 16. She adapted and excelled in her new environment to gain entrance to one of Canada’s toughest post secondary academic programs. She is completely fluent in English and Mandarin. Quinn has embraced life in Canada completely. She has even learned to appreciate our winters by learning to ski! If you want to get Quinn talking, ask her about her love of food and the cuisines of the world that she has discovered so far!
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
- Coldplay, Kenshi Yonezu
- Sherlock Holmes, Game of Thrones