- Bachelor of Science in Honours Cooperative Kinesiology, University of Waterloo (1989)
Post Graduate Certifications
- Certified Pedorthist (Canada) – 2007
- Certified Pedorthic Technician (Canada) – 2000
- College of Pedorthics of Canada
- Pedorthic Association of Canada
Babs brings a wealth of skill and experience to Cornerstone’s orthotic program. He is a master problem solver who takes the time to fully understand the patient in the context of their body, life and activities. He is an advocate of whatever solution fits best, and will typically work collaboratively with the other professionals at Cornerstone. Babs is beloved by all who have had the pleasure of working with him. His integrity, honesty and the genuine connection he has with his patients enhances his deep expertise in the area of pedorthics.
Babs grew up in the thriving metropolis of Powassan Ontario. He now lives in Toronto with his wife and son. Interestingly, he is married to the same wonderful woman that he attended his high school prom with, which was so long ago that the fashion has come back several times. He has a great sense of humour and has been known to give himself a ‘male pattern baldness’ haircut just to mess with friends he has not seen in a long time….bravely tempting fate.
- Babs and his family rescued a lab mix named Georgia
- “A fault identified is half corrected.“
- Rush, The Tragically Hip and Supertramp