- McMaster University – Bachelor of Science Honours Kinesiology
- Western University – Master of Physiotherapy
- English, Cantonese
- Christine is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Christine understands that her patients have a wealth of information on their own condition. She sees first job as that of a good active listener and to help her patients to discover important information about their condition. It is this process that reveals the diagnosis and informs the best treatment strategies. Christine also understands how confusion, fear and anxiety can impact her patients and she combats these aspects of the condition with very clear communication and reassurance. She knows that when a patient fully understands their condition and has a focused treatment plan they are empowered to begin the recovery process.
Christine was born in Hong Kong but moved to Canada when she was just a few months old when her family settled in the Markham area. She has been a dancer her whole life with a specific love of Chinese dance because of the freedom and outlet of expression it provides. Christine is also a major foodie with the goal of visiting all of the food capitals of the world. If you need a good laugh, Christine can help, she is a ‘dad joke’ aficionado!
“You may eat to live, but I live to eat”
A not-so-miniature Australian Shepherd named Cha
- I enjoy a wide variety of music, all differing in genre (pop, rock, R&B, OSTs, instrumentals) and language (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Brooklyn 99, Narcos, HIMYM, Key & Peele