Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science, University of South Carolina – 2015
Master of Physical Therapy, University of Saskatchewan – 2017.
Post Graduate Certifications
- Acupuncture Canada Dry Needling 1
- Orthopedic Division – Level 2 manual therapy
- Complete Concussion Management Healthcare Practitioners Course
- Red Cross Sport First Responder
- K-Taping Pro
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Orthopaedic Division of CPA.
Cole’s approach to treatment is underpinned by compassion, respect and open mindedness. He brings a wealth of orthopaedic experience and blends it with an impressive commitment to ongoing clinical education. He blends sound clinical reasoning with strong manual therapy skills and a deep understanding of exercise science.
Born and raised in Saskatchewan, athletics have always been a big part of Cole’s life. He was a 3x junior national champion diver before going on to dive in the NCAA. He has participated in the Canadian Nationals and the 2012 olympic trials. He is also a qualified diving judge. Cole loves to travel and is planning a trip to New Zealand soon. Never one to skip the chance to celebrate a milestone, ask Cole about his approach to fractional birthdays!
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde.
- Vance Joy, Taylor Swift, The 1975, HAIM, Niall Horan, Maggie Rogers, Khalid
- Big Brother, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Game of Thrones, Schitt’s Creek, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, SNL, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, True crime documentaries