Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science, University of South Carolina – 2015
Master of Physical Therapy, University of Saskatchewan – 2017.
Post Graduate Certifications
- Acupuncture Canada Dry Needling 1
- Orthopedic Division – Level 2 manual therapy
- Complete Concussion Management Healthcare Practitioners Course
- Red Cross Sport First Responder
- K-Taping Pro
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Orthopaedic Division of CPA.
- Cole is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Cole’s approach to treatment is underpinned by compassion, respect and open mindedness. He brings a wealth of orthopaedic experience and blends it with an impressive commitment to ongoing clinical education. He blends sound clinical reasoning with strong manual therapy skills and a deep understanding of exercise science.
Born and raised in Saskatchewan, athletics have always been a big part of Cole’s life. He was a 3x junior national champion diver before going on to dive in the NCAA. He has participated in the Canadian Nationals and the 2012 olympic trials. He is also a qualified diving judge. Cole loves to travel and is planning a trip to New Zealand soon. Never one to skip the chance to celebrate a milestone, ask Cole about his approach to fractional birthdays!
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde.
- Vance Joy, Taylor Swift, The 1975, HAIM, Niall Horan, Maggie Rogers, Khalid
- Big Brother, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Game of Thrones, Schitt’s Creek, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, SNL, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, True crime documentaries
What Cole's patients say...
Choosing Cornerstone Physiotherapy was the best decision I made to heal my shoulder! Cole Miller, my physiotherapist, was extremely kind, attentive, and assessed my situation thoroughly and always tailored my treatment according to my feedback and progress. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, I felt safe visiting the clinic for my appointments and I also had the option to have virtual appointments as well. Following Cole’s advice and treatment regimen completely treated my shoulder issue.
I have to emphasize how amazing my experience was. The reception staff are incredibly accommodating and welcoming. The facility is super clean and sanitary, especially during COVID-19. The physical therapist was Cole and I can’t recommend him enough. He truly knows what he’s doing. My condition was so severe I couldn’t walk or stand, but Cole examined me thoroughly and after just three sessions I’m able to function perfectly. This clinic honestly offers top quality healthcare and treatment.
What Cole's patients say...
Had a knee injury Cole helped treat and provide strengthening as a corrective/preventative measure. Was very pleased by his thoughtful approach to understanding the underlying cause and recommendations for recovery. Love the attentive, empathetic approach that Cole took to understanding my injury from his own experiences as an athlete and the personalized video to exercises I can do. Highly recommend!