Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science, University of South Carolina – 2015
Master of Physical Therapy, University of Saskatchewan – 2017.
Post Graduate Certifications
- Acupuncture Canada Dry Needling 1
- Orthopedic Division – Level 2 manual therapy
- Complete Concussion Management Healthcare Practitioners Course
- Red Cross Sport First Responder
- K-Taping Pro
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Orthopaedic Division of CPA.
- Cole is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Cole’s approach to treatment is underpinned by compassion, respect and open mindedness. He brings a wealth of orthopaedic experience and blends it with an impressive commitment to ongoing clinical education. He blends sound clinical reasoning with strong manual therapy skills and a deep understanding of exercise science.
Born and raised in Saskatchewan, athletics have always been a big part of Cole’s life. He was a 3x junior national champion diver before going on to dive in the NCAA. He has participated in the Canadian Nationals and the 2012 olympic trials. He is also a qualified diving judge. Cole loves to travel and is planning a trip to New Zealand soon. Never one to skip the chance to celebrate a milestone, ask Cole about his approach to fractional birthdays!
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde.
- Vance Joy, Taylor Swift, The 1975, HAIM, Niall Horan, Maggie Rogers, Khalid
- Big Brother, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Game of Thrones, Schitt’s Creek, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, SNL, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, True crime documentaries