- University of Guelph, Honours Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics
- University of Toronto, Masters of Science in Physical Therapy
Post Graduate Certifications
- Sports Taping
- Movement and Postural Analysis – MAP Class Level 2
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Lauren is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Lauren’s two favorite things are athletics and exercise science. She considers herself lucky to be able to use these two passions to help people. Her diverse experience has taught her what it takes to make meaningful changes in strength and performance. She brings experience in orthopedics, brain injury, amputee rehab and organ transplant care. This gives her a well rounded view of how injury and illness is managed.
Having grown up in Waterloo Ontario the youngest of three sisters, Lauren participated in multiple sports year round. She was competitive in Track, field hockey and ski racing. Laurens dream trip involves backcountry skiing in the Swiss alps. When she is not helping patient reach a challenging goal, Lauren can be found training for a triathlon, or enjoying a day on the slopes.
- Therapeutic exercise program for geriatric patients and cancer survivors
- Public Health Outreach (Mexico)
- Student Therapist for Guelph Gryphons (Women’s Field Hockey)
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever named Mae
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- Arkells, Local Natives, The Black Keys.
- Greys Anatomy, The Office, New Girl