- University of Guelph, BSc Human Kinetics.
- Queen’s University, MSc PT.
Post Graduate Certifications
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual Therapy – Level 1
- McKenzie Institute International – Part A
- McKenzie Institute International – Part B
- Acupuncture Canada – Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture (AA1)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association – Orthopaedic Division
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
Thomas loves that magical moment when a patient realizes they have regained the ability to do something they love without pain. He is a well rounded therapist with credentials in manual therapy and spinal therapy from the McKenzie Institute. Thomas has also been a patient. An active youth saw him breaking 8 different bones, so he knows a thing or two about what it takes to recover.
Born and raised in Aurora, Ontario, Thomas grew up with two older sisters and a black lab he named Emma, after his favourite spice girl… he will deny it, but we know it’s true. He is the consummate weekend warrior, filling his spare time with hockey, golf, running, volleyball, snowboarding and CrossFit. If you want to hear a funny story from his Youth – call him “Big Man” when you first meet him.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars”
- Ed Sheeran, Dallas Smith, EDEN, Childish Gambino
- Grey’s Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Money Heist