- McMaster University, Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Western University, Graduate Diploma in Applied Health Sciences
- University of Toronto, Master of Physical Therapy
- Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal (AIM): Level 1
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- English, Korean (conversational)
- Caleb is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Caleb believes that being an effective Physiotherapist requires humility, compassion, and a process-oriented approach to the rehabilitation journey. His patients benefit from his well rounded approach that balances the optimal treatment plan for their condition with their specific needs, abilities, and goals. Caleb is an avid athlete and brings his knowledge of sport and exercise science to his work to help drive results.
Caleb was born in South Korea and has lived in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario before his family settled in Fenelon Falls, Ontario. He and his two younger siblings enjoyed growing up in Ontario’s cottage country where they became active members of the local community. Caleb has broad interests including travel, public speaking, endurance sports, and camping. Caleb is also the husband of another Cornerstone Physiotherapist Allison Park!
- Created and managed a community pen pal initiative that connected 50 volunteers with 30 senior home residents in Kawartha Lakes to help reduce feelings of isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Former board member for the Kawartha Lakes Health Care Initiative
“Success is a journey not a destination.” Ben Sweetland
- None yet!
- Tom Misch, Maverick City Music, and anything lo-fi/RnB/neo-soul
- The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Black Mirror, and any other thriller genre shows