- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) – Curtin University of Technology
- Master of Manual Therapy – University of Western Australia
- Canadian Academy Of Manipulative Physiotherapists.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Luke is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see his up to date registration status
Luke has been a Physiotherapist since 2005. He approaches every day in the clinic with enthusiasm because he cherishes the opportunity to empower people in their recovery and to return them to activities that are meaningful to them. As a fellow of CAMPT, and with a Masters in Manual Therapy from The University of Western Australia you will not find a more qualified therapist to help you reach your goals. His honest, clear and encouraging approach is a game changer for his patients. Luke also has given back to the physiotherapy community by creating a 12-month new graduate development program in Australia.
Born and raised in Perth Australia, Luke competed at the state level in track and field. He was raised with sports all around him, including Aussie rules football and cricket! He also has a big heart, volunteering with World Hug Group providing education against child abuse. In his own time, Luke can be found playing guitar and singing….or cleaning his kitchen. He can not sleep if the kitchen is not clean!
“My passion on the basketball court should have been infectious because that’s how I tried to play. I played for them. It started with hope. It started with hope.” Michael Jordan
In Heavy Rotation on his Playlist
- Paul Dempsey, Dallas Green
- The Chef Show, The Last Dance.