- Bkin, McMaster University 2014
- MSc PT, McMaster University, 2016
Post Graduate Certifications
- Orthopaedic Manual therapy levels 1-3 (CAMPT)
- Specialized Training in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture, McMaster University
- Concussion Works Certification
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Training
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Orthopaedic Division – CPA
- Russell is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Russell firmly believes that every patient is entitled to a complete understanding of their condition and what it will take to improve. He understands that making significant changes in a patient’s condition requires two equally important roles. The traditional role of treatment provider, and that of an experienced coach, training his patients to create lasting changes in their bodies.
Russell was born and raised right here in Burlington. Athletics have been an important part of his life with an interest in running, softball, basketball and golf. But Russell’s interests don’t stop there, he is an avid guitarist and a travel enthusiast. Coming in at 6 and a half feet he definitely raises the average height of our team here in Burlington. Russell’s family only moved once while he was growing up – and it was into the house next door!
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return” Leonardo Da Vinci
- Rush, Led Zeppelin, The Tragically Hip
- The Office – incidentally Russell is the “Jim” of our Burlington clinic.
What Russell's patients say...
I struggled with a herniated disc for 5 weeks before I went to see Russell at Cornerstone Physiotherapy. With his help, I was able to achieve a 100% pain free result within weeks. Russell listened to all of my ailments; was kind and caring; gave me great exercises to do at the office and at home. I definitely recommend Russell and Cornerstone Physiotherapy for anyone that requires any kind of treatment!