- University of Windsor – BSc Biochemistry
- McMaster University – MSc Physiotherapy
- Chiu Chow
- Caring 4 Cambodia – University of Windsor: Raised money for the Sihanouk Hospital Centre of Hope
- Tiffany is Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Click HERE to see her up to date registration status
Tiffany combines open mindedness and excellent listening skills to help guide her patients through recovery. Her approach to care ensures that her patients benefit from a complete understanding of their condition, and the treatment plan selected considers their abilities, preferences and unique circumstances. She is motivated by watching her patients succeed and feels it is a privilege to participate in their recovery.
Tiffany grew up in Windsor Ontario where she was an avid swimmer. In recent years she has discovered a love of weight lifting. She has become an advocate for the sport among women in her community, educating on all of the benefits that resistance training provides and breaking down social barriers to foster participation. Tiffany has a growth mindset and is always open to learning new things. She is currently learning to play Volleyball!.
“Do something today that you’ll be grateful for tomorrow”
- None yet – but a Corgi is in the future plan!
- Daniel Caesar, Taylor Swift, Illenium, Andy Lau
- Single’s Inferno, Attack on Titan, Suits, The Crown